9 October 2023
Infravia and Oreima join forces
InfraVia Partners, the holding company of InfraVia Capital Partners, a leading independent European private equity firm, today announced the closing of its acquisition of Oreima, a specialist in real estate investment.
InfraVia’s partnership with Oreima represents an important step in the strategy of both companies, since it will enable Oreima to:
- Consolidate its fundamentals by benefiting from the resources of a broader platform and expanded skills, particularly in environmental and digital matters;
- Strengthen its local and international network;
- Accelerate growth by focusing resources on its core business, investment and value
For its part, InfraVia:
- Acquires new expertise from a recognized real estate player, backed by a solid and experienced team;
- Complements its investment strategies in infrastructure and tech, and more recently in critical metals;
- Affirms its commitment to becoming a multi-asset class investment platform targeting strategic sectors.
Since signing of the acquisition agreement in July, the teams have already initiated numerous workstreams that should enable a quick and smooth integration. The shared corporate culture between the two companies, based on an entrepreneurial spirit with strong institutional roots, a long-term vision, particularly in the ESG field, and high standards in constructing and managing portfolios should facilitate implementation. The commitment of the management teams to the project will also help deliver operational synergies, for the benefit of investors.
As previously announced, the successor fund of OREIMA IV, scheduled for launch in 2024, will pursue the same strategy, particularly adapted to current market trends and uses, and the management team will remain at the helm. The team will also benefit from strengthened resources to enable the development ambitions driven by InfraVia and Oreima.
“The combination with Oreima is an important step in our ambition to become a multi-asset class platform. The entire InfraVia team joins me in extending a warm welcome to Oreima’s staff and I look forward to working with them to accelerate the growth of our real estate business.” states Vincent Levita, President and Founding Partner of InfraVia.
Vincent Levita, Founder and CEO
+33 (0)1 40 68 17 38
+33 (0) 6 18 07 83 27
Agnès Catineau/Nicolas Buffenoir
+ 33 (0)1 53 96 83 83